Petsec Energy Ltd (Petsec) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The terms of this policy apply to all users of this website.
Your personal information is only required when we need to identify or contact you. This information is necessary once you request information from us. Personal information collected by Petsec is usually limited to name, contact number, email address and street address, although may also include other information needed to respond to your request.
Petsec may occasionally update this policy at any time without notice. You should regularly review this policy for changes.
##Information sharing and disclosure
Petsec will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information held by Petsec is secure from unauthorised access or disclosure.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will only send personal information about you to other companies or persons if we:
- have your consent to share the information;
- need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Petsec to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- find that your actions on the Petsec website violates our terms of service or usage guidelines.